Monday, December 1, 2014

November 2014

Can't believe that November has come to a close and that the year is almost over! This next month is going to be busy! I still have 69 books to read to try and meet my reading goal for the year (300 books, not counting picture books) in addition to all of the Christmas prep. Here's to another great month!

I participated in NaNoWriMo.

I saw a great production of James and the Giant Peach (and cheered on my friends that were in said play).
I prepared for the release of The Hobbit.

I made my first ever homemade cranberry sauce. Not only that- I made two different kinds!

I spent time with family.

I decorated for Christmas.

I made stuff.

I tormented the dogs...er tried to get them to pose for a Christmas photo.

I ate sushi with the NaNo team!

Happy Early Holidays!
-Melly


No comments:

Post a Comment